- Arkansas Wins Callaway Collegiate Match Play Championship
- Arkansas-Duke Advance to Finals of Callaway Collegiate Match Play Championship
- Arkansas-Chattanooga; California-Duke Advance to Semifinals of Callaway Collegiate Match Play Championship
- First Round Complete at Callaway Collegiate Match Play Championship
- Bracket Announced for Callaway Collegiate Match Play Championship
|Bracket Announced for Callaway Collegiate Match Play Championship|
NORMAN, Okla. – The bracket for the 2012 Callaway Collegiate Match Play Championship was announced today by the GCAA. Arkansas was named the event’s top-seeded team. The tournament will be held March 18-20 at The Concession Golf Club in Bradenton, Fla.
Arkansas meets Washington State in its opening match. The winner will face the victor of the eight-nine matchup between Iowa and East Carolina. Oklahoma State is seeded fourth and will square off against Colorado State. Fifth-seeded Chattanooga versus South Florida completes the top half of the bracket.
California nabbed the second seed and will meet UNCW. Liberty and Tennessee will compete in the seven-10 match. Defending champion Duke is seeded third against Arizona State. No. 6 Indiana against Kennesaw State completes the bracket.
The opening round tees off Sunday, March 18 at 8:30 am.
Through an unwavering commitment to innovation, Callaway Golf Company (NYSE: ELY) creates products and services designed to make every golfer a better golfer. Callaway Golf Company manufactures and sells golf clubs and golf balls, and sells golf accessories, under the Callaway Golf®, Odyssey®, Top-Flite®, and uPro™ brands in more than 110 countries worldwide. For more information please visit www.callawaygolf.com or Shop.CallawayGolf.com.